Night Photography Workshop in London
- Location London Southbank
- Duration > 2 hours (6pm till late)
- Dates September to March, weeknights and selected weekends
- Class Size small classes of 5 at most
- Price £55
- Digital Camera with full manual exposure
- Lens (preferabely a wide angle lens)
- Confortable clothing and dress accordingly to the weather
Who is this for?
If you want to capture stunning dusk or night-time cityscapes, then this course is for you.
Our enthusiastic and experienced tutors will take you to London’s greatest locations, where you can practice photographing in the dark.
From the trailing brake lights of the Golden Jubilee Bridge, to the iconic majesty of Big Ben, you’ll learn all of the essential techniques and tips for night-time photography.
Our tutors will gently introduce you to concepts on composition and effective camera settings. Coupled with our small group policy, you’ll always receive individual attention, learning at your own pace.
Good to know
Participants will need a basic knowledge of camera, lenses, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO including exposure modes.
If you don’t possess this knowledge yet then why not start with a Beginners Workshop?
You will also be required to bring a digital camera with full manual exposure, a wide-angle lens and a tripod.
If you don’t own a camera or the other equipment needed you can still take part in the workshop. Simply let us know what you require before your course and we can hire it to you.